Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your entry into the Brioche Pasquier Minions instant win promotion (the “Promotion”). They are binding to you upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when entering the Promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- THE PROMOTER
Brioche Pasquier UK whose registered office is 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF. (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Brioche Pasquier UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. It is strictly forbidden to participate with several pseudonyms connected to the same household as well as to participate from an account opened on behalf of another person.
- THE PROMOTION
The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 24th August 2020 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59 on 30th November 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date.
- HOW TO ENTER
- How to enter the instant win promotion (GB residents):
- Purchase a promotional pack of Brioche Pasquier Plain or Choc Chip Brioche Rolls (6 or 8 pack) or a promotional pack of Brioche Pasquier Pitch Filled Chocolate or Choc Chip Brioche Rolls (4 or 6 pack).
- Visit winwithbriochepasquier.co.uk and enter your name, email address and the 8 digit promotional code (found inside the peelable sticker on packs of Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls and on the collectable card inside packs of Brioche Pasquier Pitch).
- Winners will be notified immediately on screen and see which prize they have been allocated. Winners will then see a page on which they will be asked to provide their postal address for receipt of their prize.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can enter the promotion provided each entry uses a unique code from a separate purchase of a promotional pack. Each Promotional Code is valid for one entry only and may not be re-used. Should the Promoter become aware or suspect that a participant is entering codes at random (that are not from purchased Promotional Packs) they reserve the right to disqualify all entries, withdraw all prize entitlement and exclude that person and/or household from the Promotion or ask for proof (i.e. a pack) relating to that or any other claim/entry.
- Entrants must have internet access to enter the Promotion. The entrant is reminded to get the owner's permission before using a computer, device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
- Participants are required to keep their promotional packaging (sticker or collectable card featuring the unique code) and original itemised till receipt as proof of purchase, as it may be required to verify your claim if you are a winner.
- Proof of sending may not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted and you will not enter the Promotion.
- In the unlikely event your code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error or is not accepted, please submit a photo of the Promotional Code to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include details of your request, your name and email address, and a replacement Promotional Code will be sent to you if the Promoter deems it appropriate to do so.
- How to enter the instant win promotion (Northern Ireland residents): Northern Ireland residents can enter the instant win promotion without purchase by sending their full name, date of birth, postal address (including postcode) and valid email address on a piece of paper to: Brioche Pasquier Minions Goodies Promotion, Once Upon a Time, Golden House, 30 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NN. No bulk entries, only one request permitted per person. If the participant qualifies for a free entry, the Promoter shall issue one Promotional Code to them within ten working days of receipt of the request. The Promoter will not accept any Northern Ireland free Promotional Code requests after 20th November 2020. On receipt of a free Promotional Code, the participant must follow the entry instructions in clause 4.1.2.
- WINNER SELECTION
- The Prizes are allocated via ‘winning moments’ during the Promotional Period. Times will be set within daylight hours (9am – 9pm). The first entrant to input their details and a valid unique code after a winning moment, will win a Prize pre-allocated to that moment by an independent third party. All of the Prizes will be won.
- Winners agree that, by accepting a prize, they will be required to take part in any related reasonable publicity with no recompense including the publication of their surname and county for the winners’ list as outlined in paragraph 5.3.
- For a list of the winners’ surnames and counties, write to ‘Brioche Pasquier Promotion Winners’, Once Upon a Time, 30 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NN enclosing a self-addressed envelope within three months of the closing date of 30th November 2020.
- If you are a winner and do not wish to be included in the winners’ list, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com before the promotion closing date, 30th November.
- THE PRIZES
- Winning moments Prizes: The following 2,000 x Winning Moments Prizes are available to be won during the Promotional Period:
- 10 x Lego Minions Sets
- 90 x Minions Movie Travel Creativity Trays
- 900 x Minions Movie Bumper Carry Alongs
- 1,000 x Minions Movie Blister Stationery Sets
Photos of the prizes are for illustration purposes and items may vary slightly from those shown. Prizes will be dispatched by post within 28 days of being claimed.
- Subject to the winner providing their details in accordance with paragraph 4.2, prizes will be dispatched by post within 28 days of claiming their prize.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value should the original prizes not be available because of a force majeure event.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the GB address provided by the winner on the winning confirmation page of the promotional microsite. Any prizes returned to sender or not delivered due to inaccurate details provided will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of a prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control.
- If the prize does not arrive within 28 days or is damaged on receipt, please inform us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- DATA PROTECTION
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking participants for address, age and identity details along with a copy of the original itemised till receipt and original sticker or collectable card for each and every entry (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or suspend (in each case temporarily or permanently) the Promotion with or without prior notice in the event of any force majeure event, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, provided they are not due to the Promoter breach of its legal or contractual obligations. The Promoter further accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes, provided these issues are not due to the Promoter breach of its legal or contractual obligations.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of any prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants or winners failing to supply accurate information which affects any acceptance and/or delivery of any prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this paragraph shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.